Blogging at my age, how fun. Who will care what I have to say.
Today I sit and wonder where the justice for the innocent is. My 40 year old son got railroaded by a vindictive ex wife and now he sits in prison for the rest of his life. He would never do anything to his little girls and so he sits and shakes his head I am sure wondering what the heck happened. I am not saying this because I am his mom, I am saying he didn't do it. He just didn't do it. He had so many people speak up for him at his trial and no one cared, the court called them all liars. Don't you people know that children DO lie, they CAN be taught to LIE. They can be taught to say anything you want them to say. How sad for the human race, how sad that some people hate so much they would do anything to make you go away, and yet not kill them. Well, almost not. Being put in prison for a crime you didn't commit is being killed, you just don't get buried undeground.
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment