It's April, tomorrow is Easter, it's snowing! What is wrong with this picture?? It should be sunny out there not snowing so heavy I can't see the road. I live in the country, I don't have much of a road, but I would like to see it. Well, maybe next week.
The neighbors are idiots, they have 3 huge clanging wind chimes that are so noisy I have headaches from them when it's windy. You really have to wonder about some people, they seem to think they are the only ones in the world and that they can just go on along and bother others anytime they want. I wish I could be that way, I can't. I would love to cut them down or maybe super glue them.
Don't you often wish that you could just move yourself anywhere you wanted to go at anytime? That's what I have been wishing lately. I like it here where I live, but there are times when I really wish I could run away, especially when it's windy.
Saturday, April 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment